The Polygon service is used to get travel time polygons starting from a specified source point or a list of source points. The polygons represent the reachable area from a point (or points) of origin within a given travel time.
- Multiple sources to generate polygons
- Intersection modes to show relationship between sources
- All travel modes available - WALK, BIKE, CAR, TRANSIT
- Measure reach in time or distance from source(s)
- Get Polygons in custom SVG for speed, or GeoJSON for interoperability